In the stunning grounds of Swallowfield Park
This is a very popular and fun event for all the family. Tickets are sold online at the beginning of September. Check this website for a link to purchase your tickets. Safety is our primary concern and we urge you to read the information to make sure you enjoy your evening.
A FANTASTIC FAMILY EVENING
FINDING SWALLOWFIELD PARK
PLEASE ALLOW SUFFICIENT TIME TO PARK & WALK TO THE GATES. GATES CLOSE AT 7.15PM. MAIN ENTRANCE IS A FIVE MINUTE WALK.
PARKING IN SWALLOWFIELD
Please respect the villagers by parking in the designated parking which will be signposted on the night as illustrated on this map. There will be parking marshals to help you find a space.
When the designated car parks are full please park considerately around the village.
- Premium parking will cost £3 per vehicle when booking online or £5 on the night.
- There will be some limited free parking in the village further from the event.
- Location on the field through the main gate of Swallowfield Park off Church Road.
- The terrain is uneven so please ensure that you have a suitable vehicle (4x4 is not a requirement)
- Premium Parking Tickets must be printed or shown on your mobile device on the night.
- Please print your confirmation and place it on your dashboard when you arrive at the entrance to the Premium Parking area.
- The car park will be open from 6:00pm
- Last entry for access to parking is 7:00pm, last entry to the event is 7:15pm
Enter through the main gates of Swallowfield Park – please have your ticket ready.
On exiting, it will help considerably if cars going in the direction of Spencers Wood and Swallowfield can exit the way you came in, and cars for Farley Hill and Arborfield please use the secondary gate, as per this sketch:
Please also remember that the event is run entirely by volunteers. Our helpers are there to direct you to the right place, but if you arrive after 7pm and are not granted access to the car park you may risk not being allowed in.
See you at Sparks for a great night out!
Farley Hill School PTA
THE SMALL PRINT
Strictly no entry/exit after 7.15pm, gates will be closed prior to fireworks display at 7.30pm due to Health & Safety Regulations.
No exit prior to safety check following firework display. (approx 10 mins)
WHAT TO BRING
Warm clothes, torches and cameras are advisable. Please note bringing alcohol or sparklers is not permitted.
Please use designated parking signposted (see below).